Finally, I did review the idea of which was hanging in the air for many weeks. Due to my professional experience, cleaning up the floors from horrible spills, wax, soil, or food leftovers can quickly turn into a headache. I would recommend using professional cleaning services. But if your family budget is currently low, at least use the proper product for striping the nasty mess from wooden or tiled floors.
To help our dear customers and readers of this blog, the team of SpotCarpetCleaners made a series of tests and compiled the detailed guide. It helps to choose and use the greatest floor strippers on the U.S. market.
Our criteria for budget-friendly and professional strippers:
- They must be really durable – take a look at our top 1, Simoniz Floor Wax that protects and seals at the same time;
- High coating after cleaning won’t be unnecessary as well;
- Preferably to pick the effective non-corrosive solution;
- For money-saving purposes, buy large size bottles;
- No ammonia (bad odor and toxic) is a big plus, that’s why I included Zep ZULFFS128 to our list of top ground strippers;
- Simple use like quick rinsing is another benefit to look for;
Honestly, the best advice I can give for everyone who wants to use a parquet stripper – never scrub too much. Moreover, make sure that the chosen product is good for your type of floors. You see, it’s pointless to apply a floor wax remover for carpets. Aim for fast-acting, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and effective solutions that dilute even in cold water.
For your convenience, I highlighted the key points for every parquet stripper. The price options may also differ, pay attention to sales and special discounts. Leave your feedback – our team will appreciate every comment!