Choose the Best Carpet Pre-Spray
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Carpet Pre-Sprays
84 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
Moreover, from the expert point of view, I must say that you won’t be able to have a thorough cleanup of any rug without the use of a special pre-spray. For example, such products are good for removing soil. The trick is that pre-clean sprays must be gentle and effective at the same time. A few years ago, it was difficult to find the product combining both features. Luckily, right now, we have such an opportunity. That is why I tested a few popular products and made the review only on pre-sprays.
Our top 5 of pre-sprays for carpet cleaning:
- GreaseEater Powerful is our primary choice due to the natural biocompatible ingredients;
- GreaseEater 2X Formula is not all-natural, but it is more powerful and easier to apply;
- Allersearch was specifically designed for pre-sanitizing, it won’t do for other purposes;
- Real RAW Ultra OXI is good for challenged like dry and old stains on thick rugs; also it has a low dilution rate;
- Grime Release Pro is very concentrated and the only product that has the approval seal by CRI;
If you want to save a few bucks on disinfection but intend to apply a pre-spray anyway, please check the video tutorial I added to this review. Always follow safety precautions to the letter. Also, subscribe to get notifications about new guides and tips for homeowners and expert carpet cleaning service members!
Interesting Video: PreSpray vs No PreSpray with Saiger’s Steam Clean